Who we are?
Slovenija – mentoring and coaching country and coaching country
To develop and promote mentoring and coaching culture!
President: Danijela Brečko
Vice-president: Nevenka Oštarjaš
Secretary: Iris Kline Arih
Treasury: Metka Lampe
– free participation on EMCC Slovenia professional meetings (at least four times a year),
– discount on participation on workshops, conferences / congresses of EMCC Slovenija,
– Free access to the proceedings of the Annual Congress of Coaches and Mentors
– presentation on the SCZ – EMCC Slovenija website, Our coaches tab,
– highlighting your events / activities in the SCZ – EMCC Slovenija newsletter,
– possibilities of cooperation and networking in joint initiatives within SCZ-EMCC Slovenija, as well as with external organizations,
– Free participation in EMCC Global events such as online webinars, conferences, etc. meetings available to members free of charge,
– access to the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching and access to the research database,
– eligibility for discounts on accreditations, book purchases, participation in EMCC Global conferences, webinars, etc.,
– Automatic activation of the member profile on the EMCC Global website in the Find a Mentor / Coach section,
– the possibility of participation and networking of members in joint EMCC Global initiatives, such as active participation in selected working groups.
The membership fee for the year 2023 is 90 EUR. It includes also the membership in Slovenian Coaching Association.
EMCC SLOVENIJA ASSOCIATION
Long title: EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR MENTORING AND COACHING SLOVENIA
Short name: EMCC SLOVENIA ASSOCIATION
Address: Cesta na Brdo 139, 1000 Ljubljana
Registration number: 4122909000
Tax number: 14332361
Transaction account: SI56 020110263473354
Legal organizational form: Society
Date of entry of the subject in the court register: 18.8.2020
Search through our database to find a Mentor and/or Coach near you who matches your requirements. If you are an EMCC mentor/coach and wish to set up/edit your profile please log in and go to membership then choose the option for "My Account".
Getting Involved for a Better World is a free volunteer service offered by EMCC members to people in their country
The EMCC newsletter is one of the ways of keeping members up to date with what is happening in our organisation
A key focus of EMCC is to develop European standards, ethics and a professional code with a view to assure quality in the industry
Read more about being an EMCC International volunteer below and then contact us if you are interested